Today pouches occupy a prominent place in the packaging market segment. This is due to their properties and advantages over other forms of packaging due to their suitability of food contact; ability to preserve flavor and nutrition of products, sealing reliability, moisture- & heat-resistant properties, convenience and possibility of complete recycling.
This type of packaging material includes the following advantages to all participants within the supply chain:
- Flexible – a large of number of choices to pack products with characteristics like weights, dimensions, multiple colour printing, barrier properties – protection from UV light & oxygen.
- Economical – less usage of natural resources for their manufacture, less storage space required; less time for sterilization & ease of disposal.
- Low cost – fewer raw materials utilized, less weight, less waste & lower production costs provide possibility to produce large quantities with minimal expenses. For example, milk pouch costs 30-70% less than other packaging materials.
- Low cost of logistics – cheaper to transport film rolls rather than glass bottles or cartons.
- Can be recycled – more advanced methods of processing and utilization reduces pollution and limits damage to the ecosystem. Eco-friendly packaging is gaining importance in today’s world.
Choose pouch – Choose ecological solution! Choose NHM Limited & be closer to FLEXIBLE PACKAGING!